Thursday 21 April 2011

L'occitane Relaxing Bath and Shower Gel

L'occitane Relaxing Bath and Shower Gel 500ml RM95

I am a fan of using shower gels with essential oils. There is just something about them that will make you feel wonderful all over and...relaxing. I usually don't spend much money on things like shower gel and my staple one has always been Johnson & Johnson. As I was looking was for products to buy using my voucher at L'occitane, I was introduced to L'occitane Relaxing Bath and Shower Gel by the lovely beauty advisor, which she swears that it is really worthy to buy. I took her advise and purchase this along with other products. This product, according to the description, is rich in relaxing essential oils of lavender, tea tree and geranium, that helps to eliminate accumulated stress. Sounds pretty good eh?

My Experience
The packaging is pretty good, comes with a pump and it's plastic, so it's safe to use in the bathroom ( I accidentally dropped the bottle for about 4 times and it's still strong,yay ). The shower gel liquid is in light transparent brown, 2-3 pumps should suffice for your upper body. If you are looking for gels that foams well...well, you ain't gonna find it here. I am rest assured that they do not use SLS in this one, so it's good. After showering, I do feel very relaxed, the essential oil may be the contributing factor and my skin feels soft. It feels like its well moisturised and my skin is not dry at all. The smell is lovely, the 3 essential oils seemed to worked in harmony. I realized that this is a precious little product and I use it sparingly now, on occasions when I feel stressed, or that I need a good night sleep or a time of pampering!

Overall
I give this product a rating of 5 out of 5. This is keeper for me! I think of all the shower gels offered by L'occitane, this is the best deal because this is one that comes in 500ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...